Monday, January 13, 2014

Late Night Thoughts.

It's late at night, or early in the morning whatever one you want to choose. As I sit here in my empty dorm room, listening to the sounds of my restless peers and thinking whether I should watch netflix or go to sleep, these are the top 10 things I am thinking about:

1. Why does it sound like a rollarcoaster/amusement park outside my window
    Yes, I know I live at ECU but seriously y'all it isn't amusement park fun.
2. Man, I really like salsa
    It's like life, it may have even replaced Nutella
3. I hope my grammar gets better with my Media Writing class
    Because let's face it, y'all read my blogs, I need it. 
4. I forgot my forks with Meredith
    This saddens me.
5. I am the greatest best friend
     Mainly because I am an awesome gift giver and my best friend is going to love her gift(s)
6. I love giving gifts
     Literally knocked at several gifts for people and I think they'll die with love
7. When and who is my new roommate
     Like it's been 3 days now, where is you?
8. Everything hurts, why do I need to work out
     My back, my feet, my core, my legs...
9. Oh because I am a Fat Kid
      Salsa. 
10. Why am I able to be an adult
     Nail polish on the furniture and a leaking fridge with water on the floor, this semester is starting off lovely.


-Manders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment