Wednesday, December 25, 2013

2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Well I successfully survived another Christmas :) Now like most people I am heading into the jitters of a New Year. With the New Year comes the typical New Year's Resolutions. I have never been one to do this but for some reason I have an excitement about the year 2014 and my desire to make a list of things I want to accomplish is almost overpowering. Like I wrote in my blog Living Not Existing lately I have really been thinking about self improvement so that probably has something to do with my desire this year to set goals to accomplish in 2014. So without further ado

2014's New Year's Resolutions
1. Continue to grow in God 


2. Accomplish Weight Goal 

3. Stay off Social Media for 3 months

4. Get activated in Market America

5. Run a 5k or 10k 

6. Save my Money better

7. Start and/or finish writing a book

8. Read more 

9. Bring up my GPA 

10. Be Positive 

11. Be a Mile deep friend instead of a mile wide

12. Be a better listener

13. Grow in Knowledge 

14. Drink more Water 

15. Drink more Hot Tea

16. Take at least 1 photo a day 

17. Create a Thankful Jar

18. Watch Harry Potter

19. Try Yoga 

20. Be Joyous

21. Be Kind 

22. Say thank you more often

23. Write more Letters

24. Write more letters to my Future Hubby

25. Broaden my Horizons
Amanda :)
p.s Look for Friendsolutions coming in just a few :)<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment