Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Friendsolution

It amazes me how in such a short time someone can become such an important part of your life. In 2013 I realized the value of good friends and how hard they are to find. In 2014 I am excited to build upon the few friends that I have, those people I consider my best friends and build new relationships. In 2013, towards the end, I became best friends with Courtney Ashley'Marie Vitale. She is just a bundle of joy (Wow that really sounded like I was describing my child) anywho! Going into 2014 I want to build on our friendship so we decided that we would do New Year's Friendsolutions and here they are :
2014 New Year's Friendsolutions
1. One Hour a Week together without Technology

2. Watch a 5 Dollar Movie once A Month Together 

3. Every two weeks go out for Starbucks and a walk

4. Keep a Friend journal every week

5. Workout daily together 
Well that's it for the resolutions on my part! Comment below, comment on the facebook status or tweet me your new year's resolutions! :) Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year! :)


Amanda :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment