Sunday, February 23, 2014

Run

Hey y'all!

So I wanted to take the time to give a quick update.

If you read my 2014 Resolutions you would know that I wanted to start writing a book amongst other resolutions.

Though many of the resolutions I have already failed at writing a book has seemingly been one of the ones I kept.

A few weeks ago I had a Christian Ah-Ha moment. It was magical. God revealed several things to me that week and one of the things was the idea for my book.

Ah exciting!! :)

Anyway I have {So I think} a lot of people who read my blog who don't see me on a regular basis and I use my blog to kind of keep up with them. This includes my ideas for my book. So I thought it would be nice to give you the names of my chapters.

Mind you the whole book is a work in progress in which I am seeking God and His guidance. I don't want to write a word or even a book for that matter that isn't blessed by Him and isn't ultimatum for His Glory. My gift I truly feel is the ability to use my words both written and oral words. I want to use every last bit of them to glorify my Father. So with that in mind, these chapters might change and the big idea behind them might change but right now I feel this is what God is calling me to write about.


Chapter 1: Why I felt lead to write this book
Chapter 2: Stop Running to Things that Don't Call your Name
     Things like people, stuff, addictions etc. 
     1 Samuel 3:1-10 
Chapter 3: Run Away from Earthly Greatness and great plans
     Never use God's greatness and His plans for personal pride 
     John 13 Serving is Success 
Chapter 4: Let God be Enough
     Psalm 3:3-5 
Chapter 5: Run with Your Calling
     1 Corinthians 12 
Chapter 6: Run Towards His Love
     John 14:1-2
Chapter 7: Christian Race is a Mud Race 
    Luke 9:23 


So stay tune for more :)


Amanda :)











No comments:

Post a Comment